TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The quotation does not include re-assessment costs, annual recurrent costs from the continuing assessment end re-certification.
2. You and/or your company agree to submit relevant training application(s) to government or other third-party agencies within stipulated timelines, to obtain training subsidies.
3. You and/or your company acknowledge that the government or other third-party agencies may decline to provide the subsidies to you or your company for whatever reason.
This can be for whatever reason, including but not limited to:
- Failure to show up despite signing for a course;
- Failure to complete the course:
- Failing the course;
- Failing to pay nett fee in time such that the subsidies cannot be claimed;
- Having a prior attendance at the course;
In such a situation, you and/or your company agree to make payment to FSI of the full fees as communicated to you upon written demand.
4. FSI reserve the right to claim back any course fee difference if funding is impacted by inaccurate submission of information from applicant.
CONDUCT & DURATION OF TRAINING
5. The Trainer will provide the guidance as is reasonable and necessary throughout the whole class duration;
6. In the course of training, you and/or your company may receive various software, training content and materials (both in hard and soft copy), and other similar materials. These shall be provided by the Trainer.
7. You and/or your company agree that all software and training content, are provided for preparation and implementation during the class duration shall kept confidential by you and/or your company.
8. Should there be any confidential business matters provided by you and/or your company to FSI or the Trainer, please inform FSI or the Trainer beforehand. We will observe strict secrecy for such information received by FSI and/or Trainer (as the case may be).
9. You and/or your company agree and acknowledge that the time periods for the various trainings are estimates. FSI reserves its rights to amend the time periods for the trainings at its sole discretion.
10. For all training courses, it is your obligation to ensure that you and/or the company comply with the timelines informed to you. In the event that you and/or you company are late for the courses, there will be no refunds or additional time allocated to you and/or your company.
WITHDRAWAL AND REFUND POLICY
11. ln the event that FSI cancels, reschedules, or changes the venue of the training. FSI will, upon written demand, refund 100% of the price of the training course.
12. In the event that you and/or your company informs FSI in writing more than ten (10) working days in advance that he/she is seeking to cancel or reschedule a training course, FSI will, upon written demand, refund 90% of the price of the training course.
13. In the event that you and/or your company informs FSI in writing ten (10) working days or less in advance that he/she is seeking to cancel or reschedule a training course, you and/or your company acknowledges that he/she is not entitled to any refund.
14. There will be no refund for application fee.
15. In the course of providing the services to you and/or your company, you and/or your company acknowledge that FSI will come into access of personal data of you and without limitation, your employees, consultants. and third-party contractors.
16. You and/or your company confirm that you are entitled to supply the personal data to FSI and that consent covering the intended use has been obtained from the relevant persons.
17. FSI will use the data for the purposes of carrying out its Institute and training purposes as set forth above, and within the limits reasonably described above.
18. You and/or your company agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless FSI, the Trainer. and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms and Conditions or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
19. You and/or your company further agree that FSI and the Trainer shall not be held responsible for any loss, damages, or claim arising directly or indirectly from the activities that they perform in the course of their engagement with you.
I declare that I fully understand and accept SSG funding Terms and conditions.
l have duly noted end understood the Personal Data Protection Policy
I have read and understand the above terms and conditions.
By submitting an application with FSI, you are deemed to have agreed to these Terms and Conditions. This is a legally binding contract between you and FSI.